Thursday, August 21, 2008

Anime Evolution 2008

It's official!

I've entered the world of being a dork.
Not that I have not been a resident for some time now but still, this is the peak, the all time dork-thing I could do.
And I'm so excited.

I'm going to a convention.
Not just any convention.
But an ANIME convention. In Canada.
More specifically...UBC (University of British Columbia)

TOTALLY excited. Nervous since this is my first con (Sakuracon doesn't count I guess, you have to actually be a registered member to count. xD not just a stalker)

But! For the next weekend this blog will be dedicated to all things AE08. Pictures, News, Crazyness, even my friends will be posting their thoughts on the blog.
As for the people going I will give some bios.

1) Sarah
Alias: Sars, Pope.
Age: 20

Official driver and organizer of con. Also the most poor and least organized when it comes to everything else.
Huzzah!

2) Amy
Alias: Misa (Her cosplay), God
Age: 19

My rock. The only thing keeping me from going crazy. Second official driver (emergency only) and my organization. Also, the DJ.

3) Brit
Alias: Matt (Her Cosplay for one day)
Age: 19

Just all around good times. Keeps me sane and gives me massive amounts of hugs.

4) Ali
Alias: Near (Her Cosplay)
Age: 17

CANADIAN BUDDAY! Love this girl to death. She will be our tour guide through the scary world of "foreign" Canada.
Yes, she does speak French. xD

5) Donny
Alias: Devil
Age: 17

Last minute add on. Official group bodyguard. xD


SOOO! Keep a look out for updates.


To the "Cousin": Don't you DEMAND Italy Pictures! xD I will put some up tonight, happy?
LOVE YOU LOTS! I miss you so much!

ALSO! I have Black hair now.
It's kind of scary.
I'll have plenty of pictures of it. xD

1 comment:

FlyingCats said...

Love you back, and miss you LOTS too!!!! Um, you're driving? Scary....lol. I freaked my bro Jim out today when I had to convince him you're REALLY 20 now. That messed with his head for some reason...

Still want to come see me in November? C is cool with Sonya coming down with you!

Love, your fav cuz