Monday, September 22, 2008




So, I thought I would update with some pictures from Anime Evolution, even though it almost happened more then a month ago. I'm horrible, I know, I was supposed to update while I was there but I ended up spending most of my time with the gang and chilling with my NEW friends.
You all know who you are. xD

So, now we have the Ali-monster when we working on her wig. That was the most interesting experience I had ever had to encounter. Honestly, that wig hated me. It shed all over my bedspread and the floor....and stuck to clothes...shoes....okay...it was just horrible. But it was the best nights, working on that stupid wig. xD
And it TURNED out AMAAAAZING.
Words cannot describe the horror that Brit-brit was when she was given possession of those handcuffs. I've never seen someone so happy to snap them on anyone she could trick into getting close and them dragging them around (as seen in the next picture, though...our friend CC Strife was the one dragging at the time.)



WILL ADD MORE LATER



No comments: